Protection of human rights is essential for all round development of an individual’s personality. To realize the primary needs of the students and staff and secure civil liberties for everybody, the Grievance Redressal Cell was established in 2006. The cell is intended to find solutions for grievances like physical or mental harassment, complaints regarding class room teaching, class room management, incompletion of syllabus, teaching methodology, infrastructure maintenance and upgradation, etc. if and when they arise. The Grievance Redressal Cell has been set up in the college to genuinely understand the grievances of students and parents and to ensure remedial action. The cell redresses the grievances by sorting out the problems promptly and judiciously.
- The main objective of the Grievance Redressal Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational environment on the campus. The other important objectives of the Grievance Redressal Cell are:
- • To develop an organisational framework to resolve grievances of students and other stakeholders.
- • To provide the students access to immediate, hassle-free recourse to have their grievances redressed.
- • To identify systemic flaws in the design and administration of various departments and to seek solutions thereon.
- • To institute a monitoring mechanism to oversee the smooth functioning of the College.
- • To uphold the dignity of the college by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the college through promoting cordial student-student relationship and student-teacher relationship, principal and faculty relationship and principal, faculty and management relationship.
- To solve the various personal and educational related grievances of the pupil teachers.
- • To encourage the students to express their grievances/problems freely and frankly without any fear of being victimized.
- Prof. Gurdeep Singh
- Prof. Varun Maini
- Prof.(Ms) Simarjeet Kaur